Monday, April 25, 2011

What is your all time favorite shisha(tobacco) flavor?

Just as any connoisseur would tell you,

I have traveled the seven seas and smoked hookah in lands "where they can barely understand what I speak"(got that line off Lupe Fiasco's-Paris,Tokyo song..haa). There is not one favorite hookah tobacco flavor but many favorite flavors for me. Strawberry, Watermelon, Wildberry Mint, Melon, Double Apple, and the list goes on and on.People often ask me what my favorite flavor is since for the past 5 years I have been experimenting with shisha and combined with my brother and friends expertise we have over 15 years of experience so I think its safe to say we know whats good and whats not. I have tried Nakhla, Starbuzz, Tonic, Fantasia, Tangiers, Fumari, Al Waha, Soex, Afzal, Al Fakher...the list goes on again. My experience with most of the brands I listed above has been great! The way I look at smoking shisha is if your going to be spending 5-10 minutes setting the hookah up you want a shisha that is worth your time. I do have to say currently at the moment I am stuck on the Tonic line of shishas. They taste incredible and give you a delightful buzz! Tonic offers many unique flavors including Exotic Watermelon, Choclate Mint Vanilla, Pinal Colada, Royal Blackberry, and Sex On the Beach(yes, it tastes as good as it sounds...Haha). My advice to any hookah smoker beginning to smoke hookah is try out different flavors and see what you like. Everyone has different taste buds but you will defintely not go wrong with Tonic! Give it a  try and tell me what you think. If you have any questions for me about flavors leave a comment and I will get back to you. Until we talk again, keep smoking and enjoy my blog!





(Texashookah.com is one retailer that has a variety of Tonic flavors to choose from.)
  

1 comment:

ricohookah said...

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome info! Keep posting, Hookah for Sale

Popular Posts